the COOLEST brother ever
I promised my brother I would visit his new apartment before I moved to NM. Well, Easter weekend (having Friday off)--I decided to fulfill my promise. I went in style this time--flying (the drive to Dallas is miserable, & I wanted to spend time with my brother). I had a great time--talking, going to museums--Perot Science Museum, JFK Museum, George Bush Presidential Library, Dallas Arboretum, eating amazing food, watching him on TV, helping him with a report, watching Fast and the Furious Seven, and just seeing how my brother spends his time. :) His apartment is amazing--right in downtown Dallas. We walked every where we went. Thank you Josh for letting me come, paying for just about everything, and being the best brother/friend in the world. I love you more than anything!!
These are some of the pictures from our weekend:
These are some of the pictures from our weekend:















Comments