Happy Anniversary! Happy Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day . . . especially since I have become a mother . . . :) I received lots of sweet cards from my three kids, plus lots of hugs. This is Karston & I before church today (the girls weren't quite ready yet). This is my favorite Sunday, because the kids get to sing during the main meeting, & we usually get flowers (roses today). :) And of course . . . happy mother's day Mommy!! I hope you have a wonderful day. I truly got the best mom in the whole world. I am so thankful for her (for being my Mom), but most of all for showing me how to be a wonderful mother. I am so thankful for the example she set for me.

Last night, Josh & I finally had a chance to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. That's a pretty long time. :) We only made it a little down the street before we turned around and came back to pick up our three kids. We couldn't quite celebrate this big of an anniversary without them. They are truly the fruits of our time together. Josh & I love our kids with all our hearts--and like Josh said, we will have plenty of anniversaries when the kids are not around. We all went out to eat, and even though the glass sugar container broke during our meal, we didn't regret turning back around to get them.


(Karston wasn't ready for these pictures.) :(

I am so thankful for my great husband. I am a lucky woman! :) I can't imagine my life without him. He is my best friend . . . and before this sounds too cheesey . . . Happy Anniversary Josh!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like an awesome celebration together! Happy Anniversary. :)

Popular Posts