Family Picnic
Cameron has been quite disappointed as she has watched her little brother have such a FUN last week of school. Cameron is taking finals this week, and K-3 gets to party. :( She has done great on her first two finals which are 25 % of their semester average. She only has two finals left, and then she gets her day in the sun. :)
Meanwhile . . . Karston & I enjoyed the family picnic yesterday. :) He really likes his new school, and is doing quite well. I enjoyed spending lunch time with him. He has had his best teacher this year, Mrs. Maccarone. She graduated from Texas A&M Corpus Christi, and she even did her field basing at Faye Webb, just like me. :) Karston and his teacher are very similar. Josh & I have noticed they don't get upset easily, they are both go with the flow kind of people. I can't even picture Mrs. Maccarone being 'mean' in any way. Plus, Karston's teacher drives a Mustang (enough said about that). :)
Karston & Mrs. Maccarone
Meanwhile . . . Karston & I enjoyed the family picnic yesterday. :) He really likes his new school, and is doing quite well. I enjoyed spending lunch time with him. He has had his best teacher this year, Mrs. Maccarone. She graduated from Texas A&M Corpus Christi, and she even did her field basing at Faye Webb, just like me. :) Karston and his teacher are very similar. Josh & I have noticed they don't get upset easily, they are both go with the flow kind of people. I can't even picture Mrs. Maccarone being 'mean' in any way. Plus, Karston's teacher drives a Mustang (enough said about that). :)

Comments