nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm
O.K. . . . I know . . . this is a picture of the backs of a few first graders, but with all the ethical rules these days, I can't post pictures of each little student who has stolen my heart this semester. I really do love these kids, and have enjoyed being their PST (pre-service teacher). :) I know I grumble, complain, and get stressed out a lot, but I would not change the classroom where I got placed for anything in the world. First graders love unconditionally, give the best hugs, and truly are excited and happy to do their best, make good choices, and work hard. And I'm pretty sure they won't remember me in a few months (I barely remember my first grade teacher's name) . . . but I will always remember them. :)

Comments
Thanks again for your prayers and support. Each day is really hard for me but it is getting easier.
I really feel that it is all the prayers and support that is getting me through this as well as I am. I love getting your comments. I know how busy you are so they are really special to me.
Hugs, Lura