my peeps :)
I only have one more day (next Tuesday) at Webb, so this semester is quickly coming to an end. Yeah! & Sad too. I have made many good friends who have shared my pain, dried my tears, and made me laugh. We definitely could not have made it through the semester without each other. :)
Melanie, me, Vanessa, & Samantha :)

Melanie, me, Vanessa, & Samantha :)
Me & Melanie :) We did our peer reviews with each other. She is a smart lady, and I learned a lot from her. (and yes, she has two boys in the oven) Congrats Melanie! :)
Now on to student teaching . . . and then graduation! For all those out there coming to my big day . . . it is going to be on Dec. 17!! :)

Comments
Good luck as you wind up this semester and with your student teaching. You will be a great teacher.
Congrats to Melanie!
Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Grammy Lura