Christmas Morning!!

We had a wonderful Christmas morning!!! Growing up, we would get up really early, & then have to wait until 6 AM before my Mom & Dad would get out of bed. My kids just sleep in, it's weird. I'm usually the one waking them up. Cameron beat everyone this morning though--around 7:15, I heard our oldest moving around. :) Here are some pictures of our wonderful morning, with our great kids! :)
Karston was so HAPPY to get the Lego Space Shuttle. He had really wanted it baaaaadddd!! :) & he was equally happy it said, 16 and up on the package. Looks like Dad & Karston will be upstairs all day putting it together. :)

Kayden was happy to get her PINK scooter & new Barbie. :)



Cameron got . . . yet another . . . motorized scooter. She was happy!! I love Josh's face in this picture as well. :) It is so fun watching your kids be happy. Cameron & Karston peering around the corner. After last night, I'm sure Kayden was really worried about Santa coming or not . . . I think that's why she was a little scared about looking around the corner. :(
Santa left snowy footprints on the floor again . . . SANTA!!
We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

I love the snowy foot prints! Can't wait for you all to get here.
April said…
We were the same way about getting up early and waiting for my parents--kids these days :) I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Popular Posts