our political week

yes . . . election day is just right around the corner . . . so yesterday, we spent our day walking around neighborhoods to let everyone know that we need Jessica Puente-Bradshaw to beat Solomon Ortiz next November!!! Josh knocked on half the doors on our list & I did the other half (with my sidekick Karston)! :) We had fun. Friday, though, we were able to attend a forum for the Republican candidates running for Congress in District 27---below is Jessica and I. :) Go Jessica!!! Remember to vote on Tuesday!!! We didn't quite get a good picture with the kids . . . :(
On Thursday, Gov. Perry came to town. I got the kids out of school a little early, so we could get there in time. In the picture below he is asking Cami if the shrimp or fish is better . . . Karston said shrimp & Cami said--I'll stick with the nachos. :)

Allison & her two daughters came with us too. :)

us & the gov. :) PERRY 2010!!

Comments

I wish I could meet the Governor!
So when are you going to run for something???? I'd vote for you! :)
Tynel Jarnagin said…
I think it is awesome that you involve your entire family in the politcal process! You are a fine example of what our country is all about!

Popular Posts