love is in the air
We had a fun/busy weekend . . .
First off, Josh's new boat had worn out its welcome in our garage, so Josh spent Saturday extending our fence and building a swing gate to park his new 'hobby' on the side of our home. A BIG thank you to Mr. Sutton who made sure everything was level and looked perfect. :)
And then . . . we had to watch the Super Bowl with our good friends Allison, Jason, Adiah & Ava---I should have taken pictures . . . we had a feast of homemade salsa, spinach dip, hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, and Josh's yummy baracco beans!! :) Go Colts! oops! I mean Saints! no, not a football fan, maybe I should just say . . . Go Spurs Go!
First off, Josh's new boat had worn out its welcome in our garage, so Josh spent Saturday extending our fence and building a swing gate to park his new 'hobby' on the side of our home. A BIG thank you to Mr. Sutton who made sure everything was level and looked perfect. :)
We, also, had our church's Valentine's party a little early this past weekend. So, while Josh worked on the fence, me & my girls (and Brandi & Xavier & Loren & Rachelle & cute Brooklyn) spent the day at the church getting everything perfect. When I was younger I lived for church dances, they usually had one every month, sooooooooo needless to say, I know how to make it just perfect. :) (yes, reliving the past a little) During the night each couple earned points through different activities (he-he-he). You know--things like feeding your wife a twinkie with no hands, dance contests to Chris Brown's Forever, and popping balloons tied around girl's ankles to name a few . . . I think most people had fun & it wasn't just things I liked (hopefully). Anyway--here is Josh & I under the 'arch of love'. :)
Here I am telling Josh--who cares if I'm in my 30s, I can still do the chicken dance. :)
Here I am telling Josh--who cares if I'm in my 30s, I can still do the chicken dance. :)
And then . . . we had to watch the Super Bowl with our good friends Allison, Jason, Adiah & Ava---I should have taken pictures . . . we had a feast of homemade salsa, spinach dip, hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, and Josh's yummy baracco beans!! :) Go Colts! oops! I mean Saints! no, not a football fan, maybe I should just say . . . Go Spurs Go!
.jpg)

Comments
ps I wish the double gate thing worked for us...I think Clay thought it meant oh good I can park stuff in the backyard AND the garage too. It's driving me CRAZY!!!!