Happy Thanksgiving!!
We have been really busy lately . . . and yes, the blog has been one of the casualties, so to give you a little update on her family, here are a few pics. -----
Kayden has been enjoying pre-school (I don't know about her friends) . . .
I won this award . . . I have to do something with this award, but it will be when I have a little more time on my hands . . .

We took family Christmas pictures at the beach, so be looking in the mail for the Bright Family Christmas letter. :)
.jpg)
We've been enjoying the beautiful flowers in our yard, thanks to the much needed rain . . .

Kayden had a little more time on her hands than the rest of us, thus her attempt to look like a monkey . . .
.jpg)
We've been enjoying the beautiful flowers in our yard, thanks to the much needed rain . . .

Kayden had a little more time on her hands than the rest of us, thus her attempt to look like a monkey . . .
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


Comments