Birthdays & Holidays
We have had a busy week with birthday & holiday & literature parade & red ribbon week & lesson plans & tests & business trips & t-ball & picture-taking & . . . I could go on . . . but that might be boring . . . soooooo here's some pictures from our week!! :) (I tried to put them in order, but didn't quite accomplish it--sorry)
(above) I got to spend the day with Cami at her school for her birthday (well, some of it---after my class was over Friday morning). Here she is when she finally noticed that I was taking her pictures during P.E. class--she was dancing to Thriller!! Thriller night!!! I can't believe she is already nine!!---that means we are half-way done raising her . . . sad, sad, sad . . . sniffle, sniffle. She has always been a blessing . . . well, after the first three months were over (colic). I love my Cami soooo much, and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with her on her birthday. :) Her teacher was really nice & didn't mind me 'observing' her all afternoon. :) (below) Friday was Cami's big 9th birthday. She has really gotten good at roller skating, and since the roller skating rink has teen night on Friday's, we decided to make a roller rink in our garage---complete with a fog machine, helium balloons, black lights, & music. The girls really had fun & luckily no injuries! :)
(above) Cami again during P.E. striking a pose for me. :) (below) more Bright Skating Rink pictures . . . after the skating rink was done, we got out the air mattresses for a sleepover & watched Ghostbusters on the 'big' screen in the garage . . . Bright Cinemas!! :)
(ok . . . ok . . . I couldn't help myself, on Halloween night, I had my best friend over to watch Twilight at Bright Cinemas too :) )
(above) the literature parade was Friday morning---Karston & Cami both participated in a literature parade at their schools---Karston dressed up as Lewis Robinson. He was a cutie. :) And I think we did pretty good transforming him to Lewis. Karston picked the right character to dress-up like, they are pretty similar in real-life too. I love my Lewis/Karston.
(below) Cami having fun at her party!! :)

(above) Cami being goofy right before she blew out her candles!!
(above) Cami riding her new motorized scooter---I think Mommy & Daddy picked just what she wanted. :) She got a IPOD shuffle too---which she is sooooo excited to listen to on the bus of course :) (below) a tradition at our home---everybody decorates a cupcake & that's the birthday cake--they did really good & they were really yummy!! Kayden picked the winner---Congrats Audrey!And then there was Halloween . . .
(below) Tinkerbell/Butterfly/Fairy (at any given time she could be one of those three---don't assume you know, because it changes min. by min., luckily her costume accommodated all three characters) he-he---Kayden dances with the scary monster making his way out of the ground AGHHHHH!!!!






Comments