a trip to La Palmera :)
Cami informed me this evening that EVERYONE in her class talks about going to 'la palmera' (the mall here in Corpus), so with some prodding by our friends we went shopping tonight!!! Thank you Jason (THANK YOU!!!) for watching Karston & Kay while the 'big girls' went shopping!! :) We started our trip by first going to Good Will. I told my friend, Allison, that I wanted a dresser just like in her home. And . . . tah dah! there it was in it's slightly watered damaged glory. I got it for only $25!! woohoo!!! I'm debating whether to start in on it with sandpaper or leave it just old and beat up . . . hmmmm . . . I love fun projects.
We needed a snack, so we went to Chick-fil-a for a yummy milkshake. :)
We needed a snack, so we went to Chick-fil-a for a yummy milkshake. :)




Comments