Photography :)


I really like photography (if you didn't know or couldn't tell with all the pics. on my blog). I just wanted to give a shout out to all the people who have sent clients my way---THANK YOU!!! I keep myself busy almost every weekend, and averaging about one wedding per month, just from word of mouth. :) I got to take pictures yesterday of a couple who will be married in October. I actually have two weddings in October, plus mid-terms, so, yes, it will be fun. :) I'm so glad people give me the opportunity to capture these special moments for them!! I know that most of their guests at the wedding wonder why their photographer is crying too, but I just can't help it ok?!!!! What a wonderful event to be able to share with two people as they express their love and commitment to each other. And I'm soooo excited about my sister's wedding in March---free photographer baby!!! I love you Abby! www.AmberBrightPhotography.com

Comments

You are a really good photographer and an even better sister! I do think about Corpus all the time! :) I have a precious daughter and family there.

Popular Posts