Kiddoes :)

OK . . . maybe the top picture isn't of one of my kids, but I did think it was cool. :) I decided to have a little fun with my camera today---so I went outside to see what the kids were up to. I found Cami . . .

jumping in the air because she wasn't sick anymore. YEAHHH!!! I jumped with her. :) The stomach bug is no fun. Then I passed Karston on the lawn striking some mean model poses . . .



yes, he's cute. :) And, of course, Kaykay was on her favorite mode of transportation lately--Karston's Ford F-150.

Can you turn around quite like that?!


I love you Cami, Karston & Kay!!!!!! Chocolate chip cookies tonight!! :)

Comments

i want cookies! Your children are adorable!
Stacy said…
I'll take some cookies too...chocolate chip are my fav! I love your brown eyed babies...is that an Ault thing or what?
Ally said…
Are you sure you don't want to come for thanksgiving..I'll make you all the chocolate chip cookies you want!!! I make really good ones!!!!!!!!:)
hoLLy said…
you are so good at capturing the sweetest moments of life amber! love the pictures, as always. i especially love that sassy turn-around picture of kaykay. such a cutie!
I am MISSING you all tonight. Give the kiddos hugs from Memaw and Papa! :)
Such cute kids! We miss you guys. Carter has a new friend named Carson and I always want to call him Karston.
Jake & Rachel said…
Your kids certainly are cute! I love Kayden's pose there...I don't think I can turn like that! I couldn't get over Cami's band last night, that was priceless!

Popular Posts