My Family



My FAMILY!!  :)  I love these guys more than anything, and while I'm home right now organizing/preparing for our move . . . they are on a road trip to visit friends and grandparents.  While I'm glad I have some time to myself (don't get me wrong), there just isn't correct words that can describe how much each of them mean to me, and how much I miss them when they aren't with me.  Cameron back there with her peace sign--is my temperamental teenager, she is my mini-me in more ways than just that we have the same ears--I love her more than anything.  And then there's Karston back there--I had a student in my class ask me this week why I was moving.  I told her it doesn't matter, because she is going on to middle school, so she wouldn't be seeing me anyways . . . well, it wasn't me who she was going to miss . . . it was Karston!  I am amazed at his talents (which are many)--very proud to be his mom.  And then there is Kayden--our little KK.  She will always be our baby, no matter how big she gets.  She is always there to give you a hug or snuggle (unlike the teenagers in the family).  Finally, my husband . . . my best friend, my partner.  Do we always see eye to eye . . . no, but there is no other person in the world I would want to share these life experiences with--the good ones and the bad.  :)


Comments

Popular Posts