so far, so good

20131020_141032

Sorry it has been a while since my last post, but when school starts . . . we hold our breath and jump in figuratively and almost literally.  We have been keeping busy with the usual—school (the kids & I), Josh with work, baseball, softball, violin, birthdays, and the list could go on and on, but, we are having a great time—just don’t have enough time  to actually report on the usual day to day happenings.  :)

 

20131024_180930

Kayden fell asleep on the way home with her ear plugged because she didn’t want to hear her pesky sister talking.  :(

 

20131026_094009 20131030_174355_resized 20131030_183431

Cami and I got haircuts—someone was spying on me when it was my turn.  :)

 

20131030_184545 20131031_063449 20131031_182556 20131031_182617

Halloween was a fun day.  Um . . . Karston, he came up with that costume (super nerd) all by himself . . . he has guts.  :)  Cameron was a gumball machine, and Kayden was a southern belle.  They had a great time (I think)—because I was trying to hurriedly clean the house for Cameron’s birthday party/slumber party the next day.  :)

 

20131101_210343 

Cami had some of her closest friends come over to spend the night, and have a scavenger hunt at the mall.  Everyone had a great time—and mom & dad got to go to bed by midnight, so we count that as a victory.  :)

 

So . . . until next time . . . .  whenever that might be!  :(

Comments

Popular Posts