15 minutes . . .
I've enjoyed the 'fame' that has come to me because of my NASA experience this summer (channel 3, 6, 10, Corpus Christi Caller Times, & the Eric von Wade Show). :) And, I'm still finding myself in front of the TV or in print . . . even now 4 months after my experience. :) This past week when I got my Islander Alumni Newsletter---I was reading . . . and then BAM! there's my big goofy picture in color in the magazine. :) I'm really excited that so many others here in my area have thought this was as big of a deal that I thought it was (did that make sense?!). :) I'm so excited that many people have thought my experience was 'newsworthy' and willing to share it with others in the community. YEAH SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, and MATH!!! :)
And, I will be on the Quiz show Challenge on KEDT starting on Thursday, January 17th, asking the space and astronomy questions for the high school competitors. :) They already taped me asking all the questions, and I heard from an inside source, that neither team was able to answer my first question . . . hope I didn't make them toooo hard. After my season, I'll post them for everyone, so you can try your hand at high school science/astronomy. :)


Comments