Camee as a teacher . . . hmmmmm
I guess, as with all parents, you always try to envision what your child will be once they become an adult. Cameron has wanted to be a veterinarian, author, librarian, and vulcanologist thus far, but I sometimes see her being a teacher like her mommy . . . well, until I saw her homework tonight. She was told to teach her younger brother or sister, parent, or stuffed animal the science concepts she has learned thus far for better understanding, and so she can review for her upcoming test. This was the test she made for her 'students.' :)
Name: last:
1. Is metal a conductor or an insulator?
I think she might have gotten a little bored with the curriculum when she got to question #5. :)
Science Test
2. Where
are the metalloids located on the periodic table?
3. Where are the non-metals located?
4. Is
metal malleable?
5. Does your face smell like pie? T or F?
Write
2 sentences on how it does or does not.

Comments