my own little people

My very own little people!!  :)  well . . . these are the young men chosen to perform the area and perimeter song at our STAAR pep rally.  The boys really had a good time with it, and made everyone laugh.  :)

I was sitting right in front helping them with their dance moves, and a student sitting next to me said, "Mrs. Bright, you really like being a teacher, don't you?!"  I took that as a very big compliment, and yes I do, I really like being a teacher!  :)

*And sorry for the black circle faces, but got to keep the identity of these guys a secret.  It has been so hard not posting a ton of pictures of all these kiddoes who have affected my life in such a big/great way.  :(  And, yes, the STAAR math test is now O-V-E-R!!  And except for the one student I almost had to do the Heimlich maneuver on . . . everything went smoothly.  :(

Comments

Popular Posts