my little girl is growing up
My little girl is growing up. :( Today, we started our school shopping. Kayden got some khakis (wasn't too happy about the ones she got because they didn't have any "detail"), picked out a back pack, got some Converses, socks, and a new belt. She will be required to wear a red polo at her new school, so we still have those to shop for, and all the supplies. :) Kayden is really excited about school (finally). :) She wore her new clothes all evening, and even danced with her back pack. :) I don't know quite what to think about my youngest going to kindergarten. I'm starting to believe that not taking her to school on the first day (because I will be student teaching) is a blessing. Maybe I'll be able to keep my tears to a minimum if I actually don't have to do the hand-off. :( Her daddy will get that honor. :) One thing is for sure--she will be the cutest and smartest little student in her class. :) We are proud of our Kay, and know she will be a great student and learn a lot.
Our Kayden all ready for kindergarten 2011 . . .
Our little Cameron all ready for school just a few years ago . . .


Comments