what we have been up to . . .
We have been trying to get back in the swing of things . . . no more holiday . . . back to school . . . back to a routine. :)
Kayden spent a week with Memaw and Papa, so we were very grateful to have our family back together again. :) I went to pick up Kayden last weekend. It happened to be my Mom's birthday too, so I was able to celebrate her big day with some of my sisters and my parents in Nacogdoches.
The weather got colder last week too, so when Kayden, Hailey & I discussed what we were going to do . . . Hailey had a great idea, to go to the park, the indoor park at the mall! :) We had a lot of fun that day, & Kayden was so happy to see her best friend after the long break. :)
Yes, you are seeing correctly---Ms. Bright!!! I started field basing on Thursday---this means I get to spend every Tuesday & Thursday at an elementary school nearby. On Thursday, we got to take a tour of the campus, learn how to make copies, and laminate, but we didn't have time to go into the classrooms where we will be helping out. :( But, this Tuesday, I begin my day in Ms. Becker's first grade class. I'm really excited!! :) Cameron said I should take the 'I love math' pin off my name tag---she said the kids won't like me if I wear it. :( I'm taking my chances . . . . :)
& Josh & I finally got 'smart' phones. :) buy one get one free---woohooo!! We have been trying to get a grip on how to work them this past week. The above picture is what I see every time my handsome husband calls. :) I love it!---he is a little goofy. :) & this past Saturday, Josh ran another half-marathon---The River Run in Greune, Texas---he did AWESOME, finishing in just over 2 hours---a new personal best for him. Plus it was in the 40s & raining--yuck! Congratulations Josh!!
Kayden spent a week with Memaw and Papa, so we were very grateful to have our family back together again. :) I went to pick up Kayden last weekend. It happened to be my Mom's birthday too, so I was able to celebrate her big day with some of my sisters and my parents in Nacogdoches.
The weather got colder last week too, so when Kayden, Hailey & I discussed what we were going to do . . . Hailey had a great idea, to go to the park, the indoor park at the mall! :) We had a lot of fun that day, & Kayden was so happy to see her best friend after the long break. :)
Yes, you are seeing correctly---Ms. Bright!!! I started field basing on Thursday---this means I get to spend every Tuesday & Thursday at an elementary school nearby. On Thursday, we got to take a tour of the campus, learn how to make copies, and laminate, but we didn't have time to go into the classrooms where we will be helping out. :( But, this Tuesday, I begin my day in Ms. Becker's first grade class. I'm really excited!! :) Cameron said I should take the 'I love math' pin off my name tag---she said the kids won't like me if I wear it. :( I'm taking my chances . . . . :)
& Josh & I finally got 'smart' phones. :) buy one get one free---woohooo!! We have been trying to get a grip on how to work them this past week. The above picture is what I see every time my handsome husband calls. :) I love it!---he is a little goofy. :) & this past Saturday, Josh ran another half-marathon---The River Run in Greune, Texas---he did AWESOME, finishing in just over 2 hours---a new personal best for him. Plus it was in the 40s & raining--yuck! Congratulations Josh!!

Comments