photo shoot . . .

Granny got to spend a whole week with us. She left Sunday morning to sad kids who wanted her (and Rosy) to stay longer. :)
Josh discovered he should have used his insecticide on his tomato plants . . .
not much left of them, after these little guys got a hold of them. :(

AND . . . this weekend we got to get our family pictures taken. :) It has become a tradition that I take the Cunningham's pictures & they take ours. Allison did a GREAT job!! Thank you! :)

Josh can almost lift all of us . . . . My Dad could do it with all my sisters & brother, so I thought Josh could try it. :)
me & my boy :)

We took pictures together too. Best of friends. :)

These two are going to prom together one day . . . (don't ask them now though, they will say "NO!") he-he
Crazy best friends & fellow Harry Potter fans. :)


me & my handsome husband :)











Kayden was saying, "It is tooooo cold!"


My beautiful oldest daughter!! She made me a Mommy. :)

And she made her Daddy, a Daddy! :)

Our Karston . . . it was so hard to get a serious picture of him. He likes to cross his eyes in pictures & make goofy faces. We love you bud! :)


This picture made me cry . . . (I know, I easily get emotional) . . . but sometimes you see pictures, & you realize you have everything you have ever wanted in life. :)

I love my family. :)

Comments

Crystal (Hambrick) Larson said…
You have a beautiful family! I was crying from your comments before I even read yours about crying. Families are a wonderful thing!
What a beautiful family. Camee has really started to look a lot older and very beautiful of course. Karston is so handsome and Kayden smiled bigger than I've ever seen. We love you guys and had fun yesterday. I'm glad the pics turned out so well.
Amber Do--I would love any of those pictures of you guys. I am almost crying right now realizing how dad and I are so blessed to have you as our daughter. What a good mommy and wife you are! Can't wait until your birthday. :)
Ally said…
Amber you have such a beautiful and fun family! I've been missing you a lot lately. I hope I get to see you soon. I love you!
I'm crying, too...actually I'm not but those are beautiful pictures. :) I like the ones on the dock. Nice! :)
What fun pictures. You have such a beautiful family and I can't believe how grown up your kids are looking!

Popular Posts