Mi familia


2020 has definitely been a year . . . .  this year, this year, hmmmmmm.  It has been full of anxiety, fear, change of business as usual, virtual learning, and side tracked plans, but it has also had its benefits as well.  We still got to be a family.  We continued to add memories, laughter, and those weekend road trips to Waco, the Frio, and Medina.  We loved watching our Dixie become the Mom of 11 puppies, and I especially loved watching Josh become the best puppy daddy as well (he knows how to scoop some poop). We learned we can't leave without a good family game night, and our evening outings on Kayden's golf cart.  We found out that picking a home close to the river and trails was a life saver.  We watched our son make big commitments to the United States Air Force.  And, we watched our daughter become a wife.  We have to remind ourselves that Kayden is still little, because she feels and acts so grown up already.  We watched as shutdowns and uncertainty effected our country and extended families.  And as in ever year, maybe especially more this year, we learned what is truly important. Oh, how I love mi familia.  I am so grateful for each and every day I get to spend with them (no matter what the circumstance)!!

Comments

Popular Posts