Vacation

Our summer vacation this year started by attending the beautiful wedding of Matt and Heidi Seagrave.  We are sooooo happy Matt found his special someone, and soooooo glad we got him to move to Santa Fe, so he could meet her.  :)

We then drove to our favorite vacation spot Moab, Utah.  There was one hike that gave us some problems several years ago, we actually turned back the first time we set out on this hike, returned the next day, and actually completed it.  Sooooo, we had some memories to recreate.  We thought Moab would be a little warmer than it was (the whole mission of this vacation was to be somewhere warm).  Ha!  We enjoyed swimming in favorite spot, and hiking the familiar trails of beautiful Moab.

We then drove to Las Vegas.  Kayden and I had gone on a vacation, so we wanted to show the other members of our family what we saw and did two years earlier.  Las Vegas is certainly a place you need to see at least once . . .  :) 

We had a great time being together.  This trip was a little different feeling for me--my kids are grown-ups--it wasn't like traveling with kids, it was like traveling with my friends.  I love my family, and I love how close we are.  I hope we can always do things like this.  We'll just be adding chairs to our tables, and more hotel rooms to our bill.  :)









































Comments

Popular Posts