Hawaii
We just got back from a quick trip to Hawaii (well, Josh and I). Josh's regional office for Geico is in Honolulu, so twice a year he gets to travel to Hawaii. We have taken turns going with him, and this time it was my turn again. We only were there for three days (and Josh worked most of it), so this was mainly a me vacation (that I very much enjoyed). Hawaii is beautiful, and I love staying at the Turtle Bay Resort. The resort is pretty busy, but they have hiking trails on the north and south shores along the coast. One trail leads to the Northern most point, and the other leads to a pillbox, plus several other trails you can explore as well. I did a lot of hiking, a lot of admiring the beauty, and lots of relaxation. Josh had the first day to hike with me, the other days he was found working (but he did have a beautiful view outside his window). :)



















Comments