Family pictures take one . . . take two . . .

We got to spend two different occasions trying to get that perfect shot . . . .  Don’t know if we got to the perfection level, but glad to have the photo shoots behind us.  Thank you Maddyson (one of Cami’s bestest friends) for taking our pictures.  :)

 

So here goes take 1 . . .

DSC_0071 DSC_0075 DSC_0076 DSC_0080 DSC_0085 DSC_0098 DSC_0100 DSC_0101 DSC_0102 DSC_0109 DSC_0114 DSC_0117 DSC_0119 DSC_0122 DSC_0125 DSC_0126 DSC_0131 DSC_0139 DSC_0143 DSC_0162 DSC_0163

Here goes take 2 . . .

DSC_0004  DSC_0021 DSC_0023 DSC_0020DSC_0025 DSC_0028 DSC_0029 DSC_0034 DSC_0037 DSC_0039 DSC_0046

We took this last pose in 2009 . . . Preview

Well, here we are in 2013 . . .

DSC_0055

Well . . . which one will actually make it on our Christmas cards this year?!?!!  I guess you’ll have to wait and see.  :)  I love my family. 

Comments

Was that 2009??? I cant believe that. I love love love yalls pics! Yall r beautiful!!!

Popular Posts