first day of school
Yes . . . didn't get any pictures of chubs (Karston) on the first day of school. He was still upstairs (doing his hair) when I took the pictures, and then we had to leave as soon as he was ready. It was still dark outside, since Mom needed to be at school by 7:15. But, I will testify that he was as cute as can be with his hair growing out. He wants it as long as Harrison's, his older and so cool cousin. :)
But, we did get pictures of our first grader, sixth grader, and even me on my very 'first day' of school, since I started in the middle of the year last year. :)
It has been two weeks now, and we are all getting in our groove with new schools (all at GPISD schools), new friends, and our daily commute. We get to see the sun rise over the harbor bridge each morning, and the quiet solitude of my ride home is now filled with tired kiddoes complaining, fighting, and pestering one another (we have to work on that). :( I am so enjoying teaching science. Every lesson is hands on, and fun, plus the students I got this year, seem to be ready to learn and very excited about their teacher's experience in microgravity. :) (& I don't mind talking about it either) :)
I surprised Cameron on the first day of school. I rigged it where she would be in my science class, but I didn't tell her . . . so on the first day, she was excited to see on her schedule that Mrs. Bright would be her science teacher. :)

Comments