my nephew got hitched
I seem to tell the same ole' story whenever I see my nephew, Zach, yes, I carried him about a mile on my back when . . . well . . . he was a lot younger, and a lot smaller. It seems unreal how fast time has gone by . . . and now, he is a grown man getting married to a beautiful girl. :) To say coming home from vacation has been easy . . . well, it seems like we have come home to more issues than just a nice relaxing summer . . . our AC is out, a window broken, and fevers. Kayden had a fever first, and then Karston had it. So, it was just Cameron & I who made a trip to Beaumont for Zach's wedding this weekend. We enjoyed our quick girls' trip. :) Here's some pictures from their night:
They had a country themed wedding--so of course, the cups we used that night were mason jars, it was also the favor you took home for the night--too cute. :)
(above) This was my favorite picture from the night--this is Kayla with Linda (a little girl she has been the nanny to for a few years). They are so cute together, and you can tell Linda depends and loves her a lot.
Thank you for letting Cam & I spend this special night with you both! :) Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Shoftner! :)

Comments