Corpus Tea
I can't believe it has been a whole year since the first tea party we attended in San Antonio (remember?!). It is so hard and frustrating watching Obama and Congress take our country down a path of socialism, and so quickly. It is so scary watching Obama ruin our relationships with Israel and other allies, just to befriend countries like Iran. And, watching him feed the New Orleans hand-out mentality. Our forefathers came to America to remove government from their lives, to be free---religion, taxes, etc. and now we are headed straight back to the society they were willing to cross the ocean to get away from. AHHHH!!
But, I do believe the tide is turning and here's the guy that will beat Solomon Ortiz Senior this November!! Go Blake Farenthold!! He started the tea party here in Corpus with a few words . . . :)
My favorite picture---I think Blake likes this sign . . . well . . . I think everyone there did. :) Ortiz has been in office for 27 years, yes, 27 years . . . it is time. Especially when you vote for things like Obamacare . . .
We lined up along Ocean Drive with blue tape over our mouths---no one is listening to us in D.C., taxation without representation, well, they will have to listen come November!!! :)
And, I'm pretty sure James Duerr (below picture) is there along side us. :) He was in the tight run-off race in the Republican primary with Blake.
But, I do believe the tide is turning and here's the guy that will beat Solomon Ortiz Senior this November!! Go Blake Farenthold!! He started the tea party here in Corpus with a few words . . . :)

My favorite picture---I think Blake likes this sign . . . well . . . I think everyone there did. :) Ortiz has been in office for 27 years, yes, 27 years . . . it is time. Especially when you vote for things like Obamacare . . .
We lined up along Ocean Drive with blue tape over our mouths---no one is listening to us in D.C., taxation without representation, well, they will have to listen come November!!! :)
And, I'm pretty sure James Duerr (below picture) is there along side us. :) He was in the tight run-off race in the Republican primary with Blake.













Comments