a Bright Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas with our family, well . . . except for the stomach bug that kept Josh in an isolated room for most of the experience . . . but other than that . . . we had a great time. Here are some pics. from our week in random order (sorry):
My sister, Abby, is getting married in March, so while we were in Nacogodches, I got to take her engagement pictures. :) They were really cute together, very much in love, and ready to be husband & wife. :) (you can see more of their pictures by going to my photography blog)
I got to take pictures of my newest niece, Brelyn---Cami & I enjoyed holding this little girl!! well, we actually fought over who would get to hold her!! :)
.jpg)
My sister, Abby, is getting married in March, so while we were in Nacogodches, I got to take her engagement pictures. :) They were really cute together, very much in love, and ready to be husband & wife. :) (you can see more of their pictures by going to my photography blog)
I got to take pictures of my newest niece, Brelyn---Cami & I enjoyed holding this little girl!! well, we actually fought over who would get to hold her!! :).jpg)
Josh venturing out from his cave on Christmas morning. Fourteen years ago Christmas Day, Josh asked me to be his wife!! :) 
Me, Ally, and baby Brelyn.
On the eve of Christmas eve a Category (oops!), I mean, F-3 tornado came tumbling through Lufkin, Texas (about 10 miles from Nacogdoches). We drove by the aftermath.


Memaw opening her present. She got a necklace with each of her seven kids names on it, Karston asked, "why isn't my name on there?" That would definitely have to be a HUGE necklace then. :)
The house my Mom & Dad live in was actually my Grandmother's house before she passed away. It was always a tradition in her home & our's to act out the Nativity story. The grandkids dressed up as angels, shepherds, Mary & Joseph, wise men, and the baby Jesus, played by the youngest grandkid. :) (just like I did when I was little in the same front room) :)

Joseph (Bradley), Mary (Cami) & Baby Jesus (Brelyn)

We started our Christmas adventures by heading to Port Acres where Josh's Dad lives. Karston (as well as Cami & Kayden) enjoyed climbing trees, swinging in the tire swing, and playing in the leaves. :)


One of Karston's favorite toys!! I didn't stand there very long.



We ended up in Vidor, Texas to see Granny and Aunt Kelley before heading back home. Thanks to everyone who let us in their homes, sleep in their beds, eat their yummy food, loose our shoes in your muddy garden, letting your granddaughter drive your lawnmower for the first time, let us stay up late, and hold your precious, precious baby!!!! We love ya'll!!! & we can't wait until next year!!!
Me, Ally, and baby Brelyn.


Memaw opening her present. She got a necklace with each of her seven kids names on it, Karston asked, "why isn't my name on there?" That would definitely have to be a HUGE necklace then. :)
The house my Mom & Dad live in was actually my Grandmother's house before she passed away. It was always a tradition in her home & our's to act out the Nativity story. The grandkids dressed up as angels, shepherds, Mary & Joseph, wise men, and the baby Jesus, played by the youngest grandkid. :) (just like I did when I was little in the same front room) :)
Joseph (Bradley), Mary (Cami) & Baby Jesus (Brelyn)

We started our Christmas adventures by heading to Port Acres where Josh's Dad lives. Karston (as well as Cami & Kayden) enjoyed climbing trees, swinging in the tire swing, and playing in the leaves. :)


One of Karston's favorite toys!! I didn't stand there very long.


We ended up in Vidor, Texas to see Granny and Aunt Kelley before heading back home. Thanks to everyone who let us in their homes, sleep in their beds, eat their yummy food, loose our shoes in your muddy garden, letting your granddaughter drive your lawnmower for the first time, let us stay up late, and hold your precious, precious baby!!!! We love ya'll!!! & we can't wait until next year!!!And Josh thinks he is finally over his sickness now . . . :)

Comments
Best wishes for the new year.